- Disaster Aid for Immigrants (Ready California)
- Disaster Assistance for Immigrants (National Immigrant Law Center)
- Post-Election Talking Points and Resources (Immigrant Legal Resource Center (ILRC) Talking points)
- Escenario Post-Electoral y Recursos para la Comunidad Inmigrante (Immigrant Legal Resource Center)
- Immigrant Talking Points (CPCA) - Updated 2/23/17
- Immigration: Communicating and Messaging (Frameworks Institute)
- Stay tuned.....
Preparing your clinic for an immigration raid
- Immigration Sample Policies & Procedures (CPCA) - Updated 2/16/18
- Know Your Rights Health Centers (National Immigrant Law Center)
How to Prepare Yourself for an ICE Raid (CaliforniaHealth+ Advocates) - Updated 3/10/17
- Have patients fill out a caregiver authorization affidavit for minor children. This will allow another relative to take a child to an appointment if the parents are unavailable to do so themselves (affidavit can be found in English or Spanish. More information on the affidavit process can be found here.
- Immigration Memo for Clinics (Feldesman Tucker Leifer Fidell LLP) - Updated 3/01/17
- Workplace Raids Preparation Plan (AILA Chapters)
- FAQs to Help Clinics Respond to Changing Immigration Policies (CaliforniaHealth+ Advocates) - Updated 5/05/17
- Health Care Toolkit for Providers (National Immigration Law Center)
Know Your Rights: Is it Safe to Apply for Health Insurance or Seek Health Care?
Trump’s Executive Orders and Immigrants’ Access to Health, Food and Other Public Programs: Things to Keep in Mind When Talking with Immigrants
Federal Guidance About Public Charge: When Is It Safe to Use Benefits?
Health Care Providers and Immigration Enforcement: Know Your Rights, Know Your Patients’ Rights
Frequently Asked Questions: The Affordable Care Act & Mixed-Status Families
“Lawfully Present” Individuals Eligible under the Affordable Care Act
Medical Assistance Programs for Immigrants in Various States
ASIAN & PACIFIC ISLANDER AMERICAN HEALTH FORUM RESOURCES
A google drive full of materials—including some in Vietnamese and Spanish—prepared with Community Catalyst
An eligibility fact sheet
A glossary of health terms in 10 Languages, with more coming soon!
CENTER ON BUDGET AND POLICY PRIORITIES / BEYOND THE BASICS RESOURCES
Webinar: Immigrant Eligibility for Health Coverage Programs | View webinar
Webinar: Preventing and Resolving Data-Matching Issues | View webinar
Key Facts: Immigrant Eligibility for Health Insurance Affordability Programs | View key facts
Key Facts: Application Process for Families that Include Immigrants | View key facts